x

RSS Newsfeeds

See all RSS Newsfeeds

Global Regions

Global Regions ( XML Feed )
United States ( XML Feed )

Nov 7, 2015 2:27 EST

Luz Marina: Web Series Pilot

iCrowdNewswire - Nov 7, 2015

Luz Marina: Web Series Pilot

About The Project

It is said that humans only use 1 percent of their brain. I am curious about the abilities of the other 99 percent. Researching scientific stories of the unexplained, exploring the uncharted territory that exists beyond our perceived reality, has become my motivation to tell stories.

This is the inspiration for “Luz Marina”. My vision is to create an alternative feasible universe that exists in the edge between reality and abstraction; amongst a new genre of enigmatic, surreal films that create a multiverse. 

In our human experience of concrete and tangible realities, we struggle to articulate the nature and intensity of the emotions that connect us. I am most curious about how the brain works to interconnect us all, and the idea that there is a possibility of tangible connections beyond our field of understanding.

 

Contact Information:

Inga Moren

View Related News >
support