- Cost – Can offer an inexpensive entry level price
- Technology – Superior proprietary allows for shorter tooth replacement times: weeks vs. months
- Individualized customization – Capability to individualize implants to custom fit bone circumstances
- Adaptable – Easily adapt to new technology
- Online ordering – Inexpensive business model
- Speed – Fast product delivery times on demand
Opencell is a Biotech start-up which uses innovative nanotechnology to improve the outcomes of implantable medical devices. It’s currently in the process of commercializing its first product a Nanotechnology dental implant which utilizes a titanium foam substrate and bone growth factors at a nano level to super charge the tooth replacement process.