We bring Data Science to Television.
We use content recognition algorithms to identify TV shows, movies and more. We fingerprint thousands of TV shows in data centers across the country in real-time. Any Internet-connected TV, Phone or Tablet can query our database; we return the name of the show, popular info about the show, and a rich stream of relevant Web content including Tweets and Likes. This allows you to “check-in” and interact with your favorite shows, movies, games (and commercials).
- Shipped DevicesSeptember 2013
100% growth yr/yr
- LaunchedJanuary 2012
– Audi, BMW, CBS, Fox, History Channel, JetBlue, Microsoft, Nintendo, Showtime, Jaguar, Johnson & Johnson, McDonalds, Pepsi, Toyota and many more.
– We have real-time viewership data from millions of Televisions that help us understand behaviors around TV shows, TV commercials, Game Consoles, Movies, etc.
– TV Advertising is a $75 billion industry in the US and $170 billion worldwide…. multiple times bigger than google, yahoo, twitter and facebook combined. We are the pre-eminent provider of real-time analytics for a super big, super exciting industry.
Samsung, LG, Vizio, Sony, Insignia, Western Digital, Sanyo/Panasonic, Tivo and others. We have shipped apps and core technology on more than 30 million Smart TVs, Bluray players and Set Top Boxes around the world.
- FINSMES.COMFlingo, a San Francisco, CA-based publisher of Smart TV apps that enables web or mobile videos to stream directly to TVs, has raised $7m in Series A funding…