Ironclad Coffee Roasters Remodeling Fund
- Ryan O’Rourke is the Founder and Roastmaster of Ironclad Coffee Roasters. He is passionate about specialty coffee, and the heightened standards brought about what has been called the “third wave” movement (ask Ryan more about what that entails if you’d like to know!).
- When you come onboard as one of our backers, you are making it possible for us to make the challenging transition from life on the mission field to our new lives back home in the USA. As you might imagine, several years spent on the mission field do not place one in the most financially advantageous position. 🙂 ** This is why we need your help! **
- This crowdfunding campaign is an essential piece of our plan to establish Ironclad Coffee Roasters and get it to where it needs to be without accruing massive amounts of debt. Quite simply, if we cannot secure the funds needed, this roastery cannot be established.
What We Need & What You Get
- We will need to raise $15,000 through this crowdfunding campaign. We have already invested our own capital in the business and will continue to do so as things move along, but we need backers to get behind us to complete the essential items on our roasting facility to appease government inspectors. Most of these repairs and improvements came as a total surprise to us, so we do not have nearly the funds needed.
- “Honest coffee.” That’s our company tagline. We want to make a difference in our community, not only by supplying coffee lovers with the best possible coffee experience, but by donating a portion of our profits to worthy charitable causes in our community. So, when you help us get this roastery up and running, you also help us “share the love” by giving something back to those in need.
- Our experience on the mission field has given us valuable experience in how best to help meet the needs of people who genuinely lack some of life’s essentials.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Even if you’re not in a position to back us financially right now, you can lend us a hand by creating some “buzz” amongst your own social contacts.
- Please use the Indiegogo share tools right on this page to spread the word to your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Please, also, share this with your friends and family who may like to contribute to our campaign but may not be active online.
- Finally, please sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the latest on what’s happening as we build Ironclad Coffee Roasters.
Thank you so very much for your consideration!