Career Matchmaker + Job Searching app
Here’s how it will work. After downloading the app to an iOS, Android, Windows or Blackberry device, Career Matchmaker will present the job seeker with a quiz that will ask about specific interests such as working with children, preferences of working indoors or outdoors, desire to drive a vehicle for work, etc. The user will click “Like” or “Dislike” for each question, and upon completion of the quiz, the app will suggest careers that match the user’s interests.
With a focus on a positive user experience, the Career Matchmaker app will also help job seekers in their employment searches. App users can search for jobs manually, or they can use the drop-down menu to view jobs in by industry category such as Transportation & Logistics, Oil & Gas, Airlines, Engineering, Aerospace & Defense, etc. In addition, the app would offer links to videos for areas of particular interest.
“I’m really excited about the possibilities Career Matchmaker has, but I need support from those who are equally passionate about the project,” says Vogelgesang. “I hope job seekers will visit my Appsfunder page to learn more about my app and to offer their support. With their help, I will make Career Matchmaker a reality!”
Supporters of the project can make pledges of any amount. Backers who pledge at least $10 will receive official notification when the app is available. Backers who pledge $30 or more will get the opportunity to test the app via TestFlight and will receive notifications when the app is available in multiple platforms. The anticipated launch date for the project is March 2016.
What makes this app so unique
- Here’s how my app is so unique:
- ~ 1) Being able to complete a career matchmaker quiz to match similar career interests
- ~ 2) There would be a drop-down list that would list all industries and to click on it then it would have every career that is based on its industry. For example, engineering.
- ~ 3) Wanna know what people most applied to in your area? It would feature a graph so the user could know whats the most applied job
- ~ 4) Did you encounter a problem in the app? No problem! this app would have a live support and there would be also a feature and survey questionaire in the app
Why we need your support
- To pay for app developer
- To pay for app marketing