- Well developed relationship with Government officials in Thailand better than many other non-Thais
- In-depth knowledge of the rules related to mining in Thailand
- Strong level of trust from the government officials and from other mining companies in Thailand
- Intimate knowledge of Thai culture, and has visited over 80% of the mining projects in the 9 countries of Southeast Asia as a financier
- Worked in the countries surrounding Thailand and knows senior officials and business people there
Geotai Corporation specializes in the acquisition and development of mineral deposits in Southeast Asia. Currently, Geotai has a portfolio of porphyry copper/gold license applications in Thailand, has identified 8 iron ore projects of direct shipping ore grade, has a share in a new steel mill with an electrical generating facility in Central Thailand where Geotai is responsible for the provision of the iron ore for the steel and electrical generation process, the opportunity to acquire 2 potash exploration licenses in Thailand and Geotai owns all of the minerals, oil & gas and gems in the Shan State of Myanmar. Geotai actively sources new deposits, finds investors to develop them and is currently working to acquire: an additional 2 porphyry copper/gold deposits (one in production) in Thailand, the 2 potash exploration licenses in Thailand, an epithermal gold deposit in Cambodia and is examining a porphyry copper/gold deposit in Laos. Strategically located in the Center of Southeast Asia, Geotai regularly has quality mining and investment opportunities offered to the Company.