REMI – The all-in-one sleep companion for kids
Create your baby’s customized bedtime and naptime routine through alerts, lighting, music and more. Use the mobile app to customize REMI’s colors to ones that your baby will recognize and associate with going to sleep and waking up to create the ultimate sleep routine.
Make your baby comfortable at night with the adjustable nightlight, or even play your baby’s favorite lullaby! You can download your child’s favorite music, record your own song or play some of REMI’s sounds to settle them to sleep.
Track the sound of your child’s nights by creating and maintaining a diary with your app to help you identify what conditions are ideal to foster your baby’s sleep routine. Visually see when your baby is sleeping the best and what times they’re waking up. With REMI, you’ll always know why your child is groggy during the day or wired and full of energy!
REMI connects to your iOS or Android phone via Bluetooth, so you don’t have to worry about using up your monthly data plan while connecting to the app. Add and remove different REMI’s, and name them for each of your children- that way you can keep track of all of your kids and have different sleep diaries and alerts for each child!
- View REMI’s date, time and other settings from your mobile device
- Set up multiple REMI devices within the app for each child
- The babyphone lets you hear and talk with your child from your phone
- The tracking diary gives you detailed information about your child’s sleep patterns
- Set up alarms and alerts for your child to know when it’s ok to get out of bed
- Set up regular nap times
- Customize REMI’s lighting color and intensity
- Record lullabies, play REMI’s sounds or upload your child’s favorite songs
- You can log in with Facebook to share tips with your friends and family
The REMI mobile app will be available in several different languages, including French, German, Spanish, Italian and Deutch.
- REMI is a night light for little ones who are afraid of the dark
- Customize your kid’s music to set specialized lullabies
- Track your child’s sleep easily with our app
- REMI trains your little ones, telling them when to go to sleep and when to get up
- Set REMI to wake up your kids when YOU’RE ready
“REMI can be of great interest not only for the busy parent to help their child have more regular sleep patterns, but also for the pediatric clinical evaluation of sleep patterns. In the daily clinic, if a parent can show their pediatrician the precise sleep pattern of the child, the sleep duration and the periods of awake time, it will help the clinician identify what the cause of the sleep trouble may be. The causes can be anything from anxiety to the need for parental contact or hunger, teething, pain or plain dreamstage cycle awakenings as well as hormonal melatonin cycle dysregulation. REMI will help differentiate these different causes and improve pediatric workflow and potentially improve treatment choice and outcomes.”
– Dr P. Bitoun, MD FAAP fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics in Boston