Liberty Street Capital
- Market Opportunity – Roll-up / Consolidation of high-margin Energy Efficiency (EE) service companies in the US & Canada.
- Strategic Acquisitions – This round provides a strong platform for future acquisitions. Synergistic acquisitions can be made in the energy efficiency space to continue to grow geographic footprint.
- Profit Profile – 15%-25% EBITDA growth across target companies.
- Total Capital Requirements – $8.75 MM total (30% Equity / 70% Mezzanine).
- Equity Returns – Target 30%+ IRR under base case.
- Mezzanine Returns – Target 18%+ IRR under base case.
Liberty Street is leading a roll-up of high growth energy service and efficiency (EE) companies in the US and Canada. The investment thesis is market consolidation of middle market EE companies with holding company serving as corporate aggregator and integrator of high margin & high growth energy efficiency and service companies.