Tigmus is the Airbnb for live music. With Tigmus, artists can discover where their fans are and book gigs and tours in the right places at the right times; all in just a few clicks. Tickets for these gigs are then promoted and sold via the Tigmus platform. This innovative 360 degree solution is designed to give a better deal to artists and fans alike. Having built a solid platform, we are growing fast and would like to welcome you onboard as we disrupt the live music industry.
Why Tigmus? Why now?
The traditional live music industry is a largely offline world, built around promoters, booking agents and ticket vendors. All of these agents eat into the profits of artists and venues. In the age of online streaming and social media, Tigmus offers a new solution for venues, artists and fans.
- Venues. To the best of our knowledge Tigmus is UK’s first and only searchable database of music spaces – from churches and warehouses to clubs and theatres.
- Artists can integrate their social media metrics to find the best venues to perform in and book direct through Tigmus.
- Fans play an integral role in bringing artists closer to them and experience music in new and exciting spaces.
Who we are
Tigmus was founded by musicians, for musicians. Our two co-founders – Oli and Tom – play in internationally renowned UK indie band Stornoway. With three UK top 20 albums and several world tours under their belt, Oli and Tom recognised the need for a new way of booking live music. Tigmus has been born out of that experience and benefits from a wealth of industry contacts.
Some of our achievements to-date
Since launching in May 2015, we have:
- Facilitated 49 gigs and have a further 100 booked.
- Over 700 venues are now registered on the platform in over 72 UK towns and cities and we’re seeing new profiles created in Germany and the US.
- Over 200 artists registered
- Growing revenues