Soho Tiffin Junction
• STJ has rich and diverse nutritionally balanced flavors – dishes typically are at 200 to 950 calories.
• Our guests can choose between Petite and Regular sizes to suit their appetite and budget. At $6 and under, Petite is one of the best deals in the New York University area!
• Guests personalize their meals – from mild to very spicy – with the toppings to create the perfect blend of spicy, sweet, tangy and creamy flavors that they crave.
• Delicious protein entrées (antibiotic & hormone free meats) – chicken tikka masala, shredded beef BBQ style in tamarind sauce and organic egg whites in tomato-fennel gravy.
• Scrumptious vegetarian/vegan entrées – saag paneer (baked Indian cheese in creamy spinach gravy), kale & cauliflower in curried coconut milk (vegan) and curried avocado with corn (vegan).
• At STJ guests who order a Regular size dish can try half portions of any two of the six entrées – richer flavors, better nutritional balance and many more interesting combinations to explore.
• Naan, Chickpeas in tomato or spinach gravy, Samosa, Masala Chai (with 2% organic milk) and Mango Lassi (with low-fat organic yogurt) offer classic Indian flavors.
• Great options for guests who want to avoid gluten, nuts, dairy, soy, cilantro, shellfish and sesame.