PRODUCTS & SERVICES
OpenPlay is a website and mobile app to remove the hassle of finding and booking sports facilities and activities.
It provides an online bookings management system for facilities such as football pitches, tennis courts and sports halls and activity providers such as coaching sessions, classes and holiday camps.
The USP is that it automatically promotes any excess capacity to the masses and connects people together who don’t necessarily know each other. We believe that it is the first integrated sports marketplace of its kind.
– Finding and booking sports facilities and activities is difficult for the public, the result are low physical activity levels in the UK
– Sports teams struggle to find enough players
– Local authorities and sports bodies struggle to know who is playing what, where and how often.
– Marketing excess capacity is hard for sports facilities and activity providers.
– As a marketplace uniting the public, sports facilities and activity providers together, OpenPlay has the ability to help remove informational barriers and make getting active in your local area as easy as a couple of clicks.
1) Subscription based SAAS model for use of our booking system, mainly for larger clients e.g. universities.
2) Commission (5-50%) for smaller providers e.g. single coach, sports event, recurring classes/activities
3) Selling of insight data to sports bodies, local authorities etc (Yet to roll out)).
4) Targeted localised advertising e.g. events, brands and premium listings (Yet to roll out)).
– Our aim is an IPO
– Other potential acquirers could be a trade sale to a leisure software provider (Gladstone, Legend) or listings directory e.g. Thomson Reuters/Timeout.