CPAP TotalCare (CTC) provides a sleep apnea therapy management platform that enables the highest standard of care while at the same time reducing therapy providers’ overhead and increasing profits.
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) therapy is the treatment of choice for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and forms the center of our business model.
CTC’s founder, Doug Hudiburg, began building the conceptual foundation of CTC in January of 2008 while working as a full-time consultant in the industry. After leading the team that launched the IntelliPAP family of CPAP machines, and serving as global product manager, Doug developed and managed a trial business unit which was a first-of-its-kind automated telephone patient follow-up system called DeVilbiss Keystone Services which eventually became CareTouch360, now the leading patient ‘call center’ company in the CPAP supply market.
In December of 2012, Doug and co-founder D.T. Burns, began working on the CTC project and developing prototype software. We have built a seasoned software team that has developed and beta-launched two separate CPAP therapy management web applications: CPAP TotalCare and SmartLinkWeb.com both of which provide unique solutions, improvements, and efficiencies that were previously unavailable to the market.
We have a working product with active users, and experienced management and development teams.
More than 40 million Americans suffer from sleep apnea while only 25% (about 10 million) have been diagnosed. The $2 billion US market is growing at a rate of approximately 8% annually fueled by increasing obesity rates, the aging baby boomer population, increased awareness, and diagnosis. It’s a large, growing, and mostly “unconverted” market.
We believe that our opportunity lies in making current best practices more scalable and profitable through the use of efficient interactive patient follow-up and management technology combined with a comprehensive therapy program. By replacing routine human-powered activities with convenient interactive technology, our platform increases patient satisfaction and adherence to therapy while also increasing revenue and reducing overhead.
Products / Services
CPAP Therapy products & supporting services
CTC offers a complete line of CPAP machines & accessories delivered from a platform with a suite of supporting services:
• Engaging e-commerce platform offering best pricing with a loyalty rewards program
• Interactive Therapy checkups
• Easy supply ordering with self-pay or ‘bill-my-insurance’ options
• Tracking equipment maintenance schedule
• Reference and educational materials
• Equipment reminders and notifications
• Therapy & health data tracking from all major CPAP devices
• Therapy & health data tracking from over 150 digital wearables & peripheral devices
• Secure storage & sharing of documents, such as prescriptions, therapy reports & sleep studies
• Qualified support and assistance when needed
• Easy, private, communication with therapy provider and clinician
• Telemedicine coaching
• Task & Workflow management
• Therapy report generation
• An open API allowing EMR/EHR integration
• Better Sleep eHealth Program – Focused on Sleep Quality