Avistone Industrial Property Fund I
About this Fund
The Avistone Industrial Property Fund I, LLC, is a high-yield commercial real estate investment fund consisting of multi-tenant industrial properties in select markets nationwide that are experiencing strong growth in jobs and population. The Fund’s primary objective is to seek high current yield and capital appreciation, with an emphasis risk mitigation and capital preservation. The Fund is being formed by Avistone, LLC (“Avistone” or “Sponsor”), which will be the Fund’s sole manager and advisor.
- Acquired properties are located in markets experiencing high rates of employment and population growth.
- Properties are purchased at significant discounts to replacement cost in “high-barrier to entry” markets.
- Property types include flex, warehouse, office park, distribution, technology and light industrial.
- Properties are substantially stabilized in markets where the “leasing advantage” has shifted to the landlord.
- Capital appreciation is generated by effective management and increasing rents in tightening markets.
- Each acquisition target is projected to generate at least an 14% to 22% net IRR over a 5-year hold.
- Avistone’s disposition objective is to sell properties in pools or convert to an industrial UPREIT in order to maximize returns to investors.