- Our Mission: ExitHub’s goal is to create the largest and most efficient global marketplace and transactional social network for dealmakers.
- The Team: Our company is led by a well-rounded and innovative team, experienced with fintech, startups, small and mid-sized businesses, financial services, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Target Market: Our platform connects company and property buyers and sellers, PE, VC, hedge funds, investors, intermediaries and entrepreneurs.
- The Opportunity:
– The M&A market is booming, with global deal volume expected to exceed $4 trillion by 2016.
– There are 23 million small and mid-size enterprises (SME) in the U.S. and 226 million globally (producing 65% of GDP), with new market participants like China and India.
– Millions of SMEs will change hands within the next ten years due to Boomer retirement, compounded by Millennial and Gen X takeover demand.
- The Problem: The market is fragmented and inefficient. It suffers from geo-political, cultural and language barriers, inadequate big data analytics and information assimetry.
- The Solution: We’re building a scaleable platform featuring millions of global company and personal profiles, with multilingual deal flow listings, geolocation mapping, algorithmic modeling, and big data analytics. We offer curated content from industry experts and crowdsourced contributions.
- Our Focus: We are an early-stage startup focused on aggressive growth, seeking to achieve a dominant market share and branding visibility. We’re in the process of raising multiple rounds of venture funding from accredited and institutional investors.