Tourists who are yearning for travel that provides a personal touch meet local residents and expatriates who are earning money as home-town travel guides eager to introduce their new-found foreign friend to the beloved sights, sounds, tastes, smells and appeal of the countries in which they live.
Instant chat, reviews, star ratings and geo map locations are just some of the awesome features which make the app what it is.
We all know how sleek looking, user friendly and client rating review apps turn out don’t we. Well idargo is filling a void thats been beckoned by our exact market.
Idargo is simply as diverse as the people who use it.
What makes this app so unique
- Thats just it. Idargo is unique. There isn’t one like this.
- It’s the missing link in travel apps.
- Idargo is built on a foundation of real life experiences.
- The first travel app of its kind that executes this concept correctly.
- Reminding people that their normal is someone else’s amazing!
- It’s strength is in customer feedback by means of reviews and ratings.
- The local, community, people working together concept is growing intensely as Uber and Airbnb have displayed so elegantly.
- I want your next trip to be one that you’ll remember by connecting you with people instead of old news. The trouble with travel to other countries is that it can sometimes fail to be unique. Everyone who heads out of his or her own country to be introduced to other parts of the globe is seeking memories that will last long after the visit ends. So I have figured out a way to personalize the experience by developing an app—which will soon be available for downloading—that lets residents who know their cities well connect with travelers who want to sample the local experiences that aren’t a clone of everyone else’s copy-cat itinerary.
Why we need your support
- Finish app development
- Exstensive on going marketing/PR