The Accidental Blessing
- The Accidental Blessing is the first book in an action-packed trilogy; 17 years in the making.
- With the funding we receive we will first edit and publish Book One of the trilogy, then with the remaining funds we will edit and publish the final two books.
- Sherie plans to donate books to help those and their families overcoming and dealing with traumatic injuries.
Healthy and active thirty-two-year-old Sherie loses every part of her identity when she is paralyzed from the neck down while swimming off the coast of Hawaii. As her family rallies they face their own dilemmas with survivor’s guilt, trauma and limitations. Some learn to live in hope despite circumstances. Through the spirit of encouragement, they helped Sherie grieve and overcome her deep sadness and loss.
Taking life’s major disappointments and focusing on the gifts of time and energy, Sherie fights to live, regardless of how bleak the future looks. Abundance springs out of shattered lives. Each decision must be a choice for life.
Through their journeys, Sherie and her family find the secret path to wholeness. Learn how family members adapt their worlds to cope with the consequences of tragedy while the personal strengths of each family member is tested. They must learn new roles of interacting in challenging new family dynamics.
Join with them as they learn to live with joy running over and splashing into every part of their beings. Bury depression, misery, suicide, and death, leaving behind you…and LIVE!
- To heal the lost and those struggling with personal and family devastation.
- To equip families who are helping loved ones survive and overcome traumatic injury, while keeping themselves healthy and whole.
- To inspire them to leave depression behind, find hope and to live again no matter how big or small their circumstances