Blind Spot Gear
The Scorpion Light is a flexible, affordable and extremely portable lighting solution for the film, television and content creation market. In one box you have four lights and all the powering and mounting accessories you could ever need. Lighting has never been so easy.
- Designed to be the most versatile LEDs on the market
- Light anywhere and everything
- Affordable yet professional
We know that this market opportunity is new and growing quickly. Never before has it been so affordable and accessible to create and publish video content.
YouTube has over 300 hours of footage uploaded every minute by content creators. Vimeo, the more professional video platform reported over 400,000 of paid Pro Users with an audience of more than 100 million unique users in 2013. The key drivers of Blind Spot Gears adoption are:
- Simplicity – Take the Scorpion Light anywhere and light anything. No extra equipment is needed, no mains power, no stands, everything is in the box.
- Affordability – The Scorpion Set comes in at almost third the price of our competitors and we’re more portable and flexible.
- Flexibility – We believe the way this light can be mounted is innovative, it is designed to attach to anything using a whole host of available third party tools.
Blind Spot’s aim is to appeal to all customer markets. There are four distinct markets in the content creation sector and we’ve designed our light to be able to appeal to each and every one of these markets. Click HERE for our most recent review.
Blind Spot Gear have North America Distribution. Founded in 1997 1 Source Video has grown exponentially and now houses two large distribution facilities in Hazlet, NJ and Tempe, AZ. Today, 1SourceVideo distributes a complete range of premiere video products and provides support to an expansive customer base of over 2000.
It’s been planned for the lights to be sold and paired with Black Magic Cameras, which we believe is one of the fastest selling cameras in the World.
Funds will be used for
- R & D costs of product Two
- Employment of Key Staff
- Working Capital
- Trade Missions