About the project
Advance your Well being Event is a way of establishing my business Advance Events in the social housing sector. I worked in social housing for a number of years before I suffered with work related stress and poor mental health, this resulted in me leaving the job I loved. My business has been set up to give back to this innovative sector and educate staff on the importance of taking care of your own well being to prevent burn out and how by having fun in the workplace can increase productivity and strengthen brands.
The Advance your Well being Event, invites professionals within Human Resources departments to have fun and learn how to improve their teams well being. There will two guest speakers, the opening guest speaker educates on Achievement thinking, managing change and building resilience & the second speaker closes the event on the topic of mental health through the body. There will be interactive sessions for delegates from exhibitors, that encourage creativity. There will be two workshops, for delegates to choose from one on the topic of building confidence & the second on a healthy eating cooking demonstration.
Aims of this event are:
- Improve well being and promote mental health awareness
- Promote Advance Events as an innovative business to the target market (Social Housing Sector)
- By being interactive create true engagement
- The importance of having fun in the workplace
- Prevent increasing sickness absences within the housing sector.
The funding will be used to:
- Support running costs of business year 2 whilst building client base.
- Support Marketing strategy for the event
Thank you for taking time in considering my project.