We are opening a grocery store located in a great family neighborhood in Sherman Park, Milwaukee on August 1 and 2! Our store will be bright and cheerful just like us. Even though starting this venture is very tough, we work hard, smile, and have fun the whole time!
Fresh Market Pantry’s target demographics will be local families who want great customer service and high quality fresh food and household items in a clean safe environment. We will also cater to the employees of nearby businesses and their customers. For example, St Joseph Hospital is located across the street. We will target the many employees of the hospital and take advantage of the thousands of people who visit the hospital.
The goal of Fresh Market Pantry is to serve our community:
– We will provide our customers a full line of healthy fresh grocery items, packaged foods, deli items, and household items.
– Our store will sell locally grown organic products from local farmers and vendors in Wisconsin.
– We will provide breakfast and lunch food items like gourmet coffee, tea, deli sandwiches, fresh pastries, fruits and salad items for those hard working Milwaukeeans.
– We will provide our customers with reasonable prices and great sale items.
– We will also provide education to the local community on healthy great tasting foods to further good health in families.
– We will partner with the Wheaton Franciscan St. Joseph Hospital, local community groups, synagogues, and churches to better serve the residents and surrounding neighborhoods.