SEND IT, SIGN IT, STORE IT
E-Sign is an advanced electronic signature service which provides secure, encrypted document storage facilities for users with a full audit trail and signatory validation.
After a successful round of funding last year, E-Sign is now a fully market ready, competitive advanced electronic signature, and secure document management platform. E-Sign is now going to market on a global scale and creating a robust customer service infrastructure to facilitate this expansion. Investment is needed to achieve this quickly and at scale.
What does E-Sign offer?
We believe E-Sign advanced electronic signatures provide better security than traditional wet signatures and most current digital signatures on the market. According to our research and understanding of the market, the current electronic signature service providers on the market today only offer a computer replication of a hand signature, with very limited means of signature validation. We feel E-Sign offers a cutting edge superior solution, which is a simple to use, secure ‘advanced electronic signature‘ service, which also incorporates an individuals ‘digital ID’.
The service allows you to:
- Send documents, spread sheets, PDF’S videos, presentations or anything you can attach to an email for signature.
- Co-sign and have multiple signatories.
- Ask for supporting documents such as driving licence, passport, employee number or any identification you need and have that embedded into the signature.
- Keep track of progress, send reminders, be notified as soon as it is signed. An Audit Trail of the document progress is shown on the dashboard.
- See the signature and all the embedded additional information for all signatories as a permanent record.
- Access the original document and signature details from paper copy and screen copy using QR Code technology through any web browser.
- Securely store in encrypted format and retrieve the original document and signature details.
This offers organisations and individuals:
- Easy validation – The signature can be validated in any format, by either clicking or scanning it.
- Fraud prevention – The advanced signature cannot be copied. If it is placed onto another document, when validated, it will simply revert back to the document it was originally attached to.
- No post required and greatly reduced admin costs and transaction time – The documents are sent out electronically so arrive to the signatory instantly anywhere in the world. This means matters can be dealt with in minutes not days regardless of location.
- Secure encrypted digital storage – The documents are transmitted and stored using E-Signs secure, encrypted service. E-Sign provides cloud storage for documents with the additional features of security and signature validation.
The cost of printing, envelopes, postage and time is removed when using the service. A document can be transmitted, signed multiple times, and returned within minutes for less than the cost of UK second-class postage. A single use to sign a document (being anything you could attach to an email and including letters, forms, spread sheets, videos, power point presentations, pictures, pdf, and so on) costs £1.50 including VAT. Payment is made at the time of signing and a VAT receipt produced. Large volume users can pre purchase multiples of 25 credits at £1 plus VAT per credit. In exceptional circumstances a Direct Debit or invoice arrangement can be facilitated.
There is no contract or commitment when registering for the service. Simply pay for use as it occurs. The price includes signature, audit and storage.
Through an API (application program interface) or GUI (graphical user interface), the E-Sign service can be integrated into existing software or work flows seamlessly.
E-Sign has agreed formal and informal relationships with a number of partner companies. Notably First Choice Software has enabled E-Sign to be used in their RDBPronet software system being used worldwide by recruiting companies.
E-Sign is actively seeking Resellers. Resellers provide customer care to their existing customers regarding the use of E-Sign with technical support being provided by E-Sign. In return the Reseller receives a share of revenues from their customer.
“A quick an easy way for clients to sign contracts that captures more than just their signature (making contracts seem more iron-clad)”
Travis Street, CEO Applaud SO
What have we achieved to date?
E-Sign is providing a robust advanced electronic signature service with many strong features. The list below shows the progress of the company and some of the existing users.
- Complete IOS (Apple) and Android platforms. Fingerprint signatures on iPhone 6
- Approved Supplier status to the Government Procurement Service, (https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/service/6527631704981504)
- ISO 27001 Accredited (2015-16)
- General member of the Open Identity Exchange (http://openidentityexchange.org/membership/members/)
- Registered Data Controller (2015-16)
- Applied for a US Patent no: PCT/US14/39888
- Created a master account platform and customer admin panel, for re-seller market.
- Created ‘white label’ general user interface so clients can rebrand the E-Sign platform and make it personalised to their own corporate image. We now have companies who are using this.