Neo is Nigeria’s leading coffee chain and is aiming to be at the helm of a boom in coffee culture in Nigeria, driven by Africa’s largest consumer market and a young, rapidly urbanising population.
Neo has ambitious plans to become Nigeria’s favourite coffee chain, and we are planning on opening 30 new outlets over the next 5 years. The capital raised on Emerging Crowd will enable us to fund this expansion, and to recruit key personnel to execute our growth plan.
Neo is inviting you to join it in developing one of Nigeria’s most exciting and promising consumer brands and to help bring coffee back to its roots…one cup at a time!
WATCH VIDEO: https://www.emergingcrowd.com/opportunities/cafe-neo
Fast Facts About Nigeria*
Did you know?
- Nigeria is Africa’s most populous country and has the largest economy with a GDP in 2013 of £307bn
- GDP growth is forecast to be 5.5% in 2015
- Rapidly diversifying economy, with strong growth in agriculture, IT, trade, and services
- Africa’s largest mobile market, with 125m subscribers
- Number of Nigerians living in cities will rise by 170% between 2014 and 2025
- Young population: 90% of Nigerians are under 55
*Source: The World Bank – Nigeria