A Platform for Designing Exceptional Products
Red Clay is a marketplace for industrial product design. It is a technology solution that leverages an on-demand community of award winning design talent to elevate your product design, quickly and affordably.
Some milestones from the the past quarter:
– One month into our second quarter we have already booked double our sales from all of last year, and revenue is growing
– A successful start to the Target 6 month contract, they identified 3 additional teams to leverage Red Clay, including those that lead merchandising partnerships with Disney and Dreamworks, growing the number of employees using the platform from 3 to nearly 50.
– Having a Red Clay designed product was featured in Time Magazine (http://time.com/3927708/senior-smartwatches/)
– Shhh…but, Red Clay was leveraged by an major cable tv entrepreneurship show to help a struggling business owner develop a better version of her product. Look for the episode to air in January!
Investors from previous rounds
- Marketing and Communications
Communications & Marketing at Red Clay. Previously worked for KFF, RWJF, and in news at KQED, WGBH, NPR HQ. Harvard and Brown alum. Always looking for a mentor.