x

RSS Newsfeeds

See all RSS Newsfeeds

Global Regions

Global Regions ( XML Feed )

Jul 15, 2015 11:00 EST

Help Children Affected by War

iCrowdNewswire - Jul 15, 2015

London, UK, 2015 – Brian Shepherd, 13 years old boy, asked his mother to make post on INDIEGOGO, new campaign Children Affected by War.

Brian argued with his friends that he will raise funds via crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. He trying raise $1.000.000 (1 million dollars). After completion of this campaign, he will spend the money for charity. 90% of this sum  for Charity for Children affected by War in Africa, Middle East and Ukraine. On remaining 10% he want open own business. Help to Brian win an argument. Just one your dollar can help. Together we can helping rebuild the lives of thousands of children whose homes, schools and families have been torn apart by war.

Big Update: All raised money will go to Children affected by War

Contact Information:

Brian Shepherd
[email protected]

View Related News >
support