droPrinter, an innovator in smartphone printing, today announced the debut of the droPrinter, the world’s first smartphone printer.
According to droPrinter Founder Zhenxun Yu, the droPrinter is ready to go to market and just needs your help to fund its Kickstarter campaign. The campaign, which already has 161 backers, aims to raise US$11,224 with your help. For your donation of a minimum of US$50, according to Yu, you will receive a droPrinter.
“We are very excited to get the funding to get this product to market to revolutionize smartphone printing,” said Yu. “We spent a considerable amount of time and money researching and developing the product and we are confident that consumers will find it a great value that will change the way they use their smartphone,” Yu added.
More About droPrinter
Founded in 2014, droPrinter is on the verge of revolutionizing smartphone printing. The company’s mission statement is “To offer droPrinter, which is the best low-cost and efficient accessory for your smartphone!” To learn more about droPrinter, including how to contribute to their campaign, you should visit them online at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/droprinter/droprinter-the-worlds-first-smart-phone-printer/description.
- World’s first smartphone printer
- Portable and lightweight
- Can print anything shown on your smartphone
- Uses thermal paper you can buy anywhere
- Comes with a smartphone app.
- Easy set up, so you are printing in seconds
- Rechargeable battery that will last for more than 120 hours, which is 7 hours of continuous printing
- Print your own QR code to share with friends