RISK REWARD LTD
Risk Reward Ltd is a global banking and financial services training, consultancy and recruitment specialist that operates from its offices in London and recently opened a second office in Miami to service its business in the Americas. The company specialises in risk and compliance training and recruitment, the fastest growing part of the sector.
The business is raising equity investment for the first time in its 13-year history, giving investors the first opportunity to become part of this successful and fast growing business.
Established in 2002, Risk Reward’s client list has evolved to incorporate the names of national and international banks, leading financial services companies and insurance firms spanning five continents. Clients include international training firms and specific banks including the British Bankers Association, GPS, MIS, Al Rajhi Bank, FBN, First Gulf Bank, HSBC, Lloyds Bank, Wells Fargo and many more prominent names.
Several growth-spurring developments are happening simultaneously to lead the company to offer 5% in its market-leading business to new investors:
* Exceptional growth in its training business; the company has developed its retail training business in London and Dubai, and has also developed its multi-lingual global training services
* Investment has been made in development of a new recruitment businesses which is now approved by a number of companies and has been followed by taking over the business of Buckley Alan, a 12 year old recruitment firm
* Recently opened a US office in Miami
* Developed a learning management system which is successfully installed in a major bank and links skills to training delivery
* Published two best-selling money laundering deterrence works and a major text on business mathematics
* Approved by 5 major institutes to offer their training products including the CISI, ICAEW and ACAMS
Sales vary month on month between £150,000 and £200,000, and recent unsolicited valuations have put thecompany’s worth between £7-12 million. These valuations also took into account the level of investment written off during the year developing the learning management system, recruitment business and US office. Business growth is around 25% per annum in this fast growing sector.
The fast-moving business requires equity investment to fuel its growth as the company strives to develop its already-strong position as a technical leader in its space.
This pitch represents an opportunity to invest in a respected training and recruitment business with a wealth of prominent clients.
Reason for Investment
Your opportunity to finance the dynamic growth which is being driven by:
– Experiencing exceptional growth in its training business
– Have invested in the development of a new recruitment businesses which is now approved by a number of companies
– Have acquired the business of Buckley Alan a recruitment firm which recently has turnover in excess of £10m
– Recently opened an office in Miami
– Developed retail training in London and Dubai and developed multi lingual training services
– Developed a learning management system which is successfully installed
– Published two best selling money laundering deterrence works
– Development of expertise-led recruitment offering
– Development of online offering
– A customer list of more than 300 major customers
– A internationally recognized journal which is provided to 2,800 subscribers
The company is anticipating a trade sale for the business within three years. The expected return in a three-year period is 100%.
The business has been operating for 12 years with Dennis Cox FCA FCISI as CEO. He has 30 years experience and is assisted by a General Manager who is a chartered accountant with 30 years experience, a head of recruitment with 15 years experience and a Managing Director with 25 years experience.
Why invest in us?
The company is both a well-established business with a broad range of customers operating globally, yet also innovative and fast moving. The company’s goals for 2015/16 include additional development of expertise-led recruitment offering, growing the Buckley Alan recruitment business and development of its online offering.
As the business is a technical leader in the space, the speed in which the company is moving forward is placing high demand on it and this is why it is seeking first equity investment to take it forward.
The company was recently in discussions with a number of unsolicited trade parties who approached the firm to acquire the business, producing valuations of between £7-12m. These take into account the level of investment written off during the year in developing the learning management system, recruitment business and US office. Another factor in the valuations is the under utilized client lists: a 20,000 contacts list and a 2,800 Risk Reward Global Risk Updates subscriber list.
The company is paying off one of two small crowdfunding loans, hence why equity investment to fund growth is now the most appropriate option. The company is yet, until now, to seek equity investment and has been dependent upon the founder’s funding the company.