Due to the complexities, time demands, and lack of available resources required to submit across multiple stores, a majority of app developers and publishers currently only distribute to a small handful of stores: Google Play, Apple, Windows and Blackberry.
There is a general lack of awareness of the hundreds of alternative app stores, their benefits and their substantial number of users that could potentially be available to them. With the estimated total number of app downloads (both free and paid) expected to soar to 26 billion by 2017, this leaves a large portion of the market and revenue opportunities left untapped.
With our beginnings rooted in a core group of developers and programmers, and as members of this community ourselves, we realized there is no single tool or service that adequately addresses the full range of app distributing and publishing needs for today’s rapidly growing mobile market.
This year sees the launch of appScatter, a new and advanced SaaS B2B platform that solves the numerous time and resource complications and promotes the successful distribution and monetization of apps across the universe of app stores.
After having analyzed over 400 stores worldwide, we’ve selected the best performing stores to distribute, market and monetize apps.
Through appScatter users have centralized access to the full range of app stores. This includes device manufacturers such as Samsung, Nook, LG, and Toshiba, wireless carries such as T-mobile and Vodafone, and independent stores such as China Mobile and Yandex, as well as top stores Google Play, Apple, Windows and Blackberry.
In addition, it is the ultimate platform that individuals and businesses alike can use to publish, distribute, and manage apps across multiple stores worldwide. Automated supporting revenue, resources and reporting tools provide real-time, actionable data for app and app store performance.
Current Key Platform Features & Benefits:
- Index of over 50 app stores.
- Automated registration for supported app stores.
- One step app submissions, monitoring, and updates.
- Customization by OS, app store and device.
- 50 languages supported in over 250 territories worldwide.
- Hourly app ranking.
- Consolidated performance reports for app sales, download and installs.
- Cross Platform support for Android, Apple, Windows, and Blackberry.
- Customizable client dashboards and user roles.
- Free, pro and enterprise versions starting as little as $10 per month.
NEW Add-ons to include:
- Importing analytic providers such as App Annie, Google and Flurry.
- Integration of third party services such as Salesforce,
Slack and Atlassian’s Jira.
- Importing ad revenue reports from mobile advertising networks.
Customize user and client dashboards for easy monitoring of your
app installs, performance reporting and updates.
Easily filter through app reviews by app collection, assigned apps, or store.
Compare and track your apps and competitor’s ranking across all stores.
Save time with real-time status monitoring for store registrations,
submissions and updates.