Morrison has introduced a line of Aussie Travelers Pies in Steak, Chicken and Lamb to Americans, and is growing in popularity. In 2014, a Breakfast line in 3 varieties–Canadian Bacon & Egg Pie, Sausage & Egg Pie and All-Vegetarian Spinach & Feta Pie was launched in major grocery stores. Morrison is an exciting, growing company and is exporting to Canada and Asia.
- USDA certified, HACCP and SSOP, ICIX certified, Third Party Audits.
- 20,000 sq. ft. clean, modern manufacturing facility, good security; room for expansion on 2-acre lot.
- Capacity to manufacture 50,000+ pies daily.
- Excellent co-packing program and expertise.
- Meat processing program for distribution and delivery for food service.
- Recipient of USDA Rural Development Value-Added Grants in joint venture with Utah lamb producers, Year 2008 (Lamb pies) and with Utah pork producers, Year 2012 (Bacon and Sausage & Egg pies).
- Utah Small Business Development Center (SBDC) recognized Morrison as one of the Top 11 Small Businesses in 2012.
- Key location for distribution hub to Intermountain West, West Coast and Mid-West U.S.A.
- 27 different products/packaging, including launch of breakfast pies.
- Approved vendor for major grocery store chains.
- Member of WUSATA (Western US Agricultural Trade Association).
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
An E-commerce and retail business is also part of the operation. Our unique product lines, loyal customer base, and fully automated plant will enable us to continue growth and expansion in domestic and international markets.