Catch Resources Inc.
We are in the business of oil.
Low commodity prices create the perfect acquisition scenario for Catch Resources Inc.
After the success of our initial raise, Catch is now poised to offer an additional round of equity shares.
Through EquityNet and other sources Catch Resources Inc. has raised over $725K through to closing of our initial seed round to date. We have now opened a secondary round of funding to raise the final $325K required to complete our large equity funding criteria.
Plunging oil prices has created substantial opportunities within the oil and gas sector and Catch resources Inc. is poised to acquire assets at substantial discounts. This present a solid opportunity for interested investor to have equity in a solid oil and gas Co.
To execute within this new market reality our primary focus is acquiring and consolidating a portfolio of revenue producing, long life, and low decline oil and gas assets. We align patient capital with disciplined management and operational excellence to achieve long term sustainable cash flow.
Management has a focused interest in revenue producing assets with total production of between 150~350 BOEPD with solid production drilling upside.
-Focus on existing revenue producing assets
-Target low risk conventional assets
-Own 100% or high working interest
-Focus on positive cash flowing assets
-Predictable assets with long term production profiles
-Identified production drilling upside
-Onside LLR/LMR ratios
Catch has established a strong and experienced board with exceptional oil and gas experience. We have currently raised half of our seed round via like minded investors and are looking to close off the remainder of our seed/founders shares funding to take us to the acquisition phase.
The current offering is for coveted Class “A” Common Founders Shares in the company.
Products / Services
Oil and Gas startup transitioning to a primary asset acquisition
LOW COMMODITY PRICES CREATE THE PERFECT ACQUISITION SCENARIO FOR CATCH RESOURCES INC.
The company’s business plan is low-risk, based on acquiring producing assets.
• Managements ideal target assets will be projects producing between 150 ~350 boepd.
Managements goal is to have 500 boepd of production by the end of 2015.
• Management has identified several high quality assets, which have led to purchase agreements
and or Letter of Intents and due diligence.
• Poised to take advantage of LLRs (Licensed Liability Ratios).
• Clear growth strategy in place –Merger – Acquire – Consolidate.
• Solid corporate infrastructure including board.
• Compelling share structure for investors.
• Private investors invest a minimum of $10, 000 for Class A common shares.
• Exempt Market & Private Equity: looking to raise $25 million through a combination of Exempt Market (via Mutual Fund Trust), private equity and accredited investors.