Help Ring It! “Bring it” in Dallas
1. Ring It! is an auditioned youth handbell ensemble in Stafford, Virginia. Under the direction of Phillip Lanier and Neesa Hart, the group has grown into an accomplished team of musicians that play some of the most challenging repertoire available for English Handbells. Ring It! is one of 7 youth and children’s ringing ensembles of the Stafford Regional Handbell Society.
2. Handbell Musicians of America’s Pinnacle Conference is a once-every-five year event that celebrates the absolute best of handbell performance. Among a field of international competitors only select groups are chosen. RING IT! is the only youth ensemble to perform this year. RING IT! began to attract national attention after stunning back to back performances at adjudicated festivals. Judges were ‘wowed’ by the group’s musical precision and sensitivity.
3. These 16 students make great sacrifices of time and energy to pursue handbell ringing. We are one of the only community based youth ensembles in the United States, and many of our ringers have been with us for 8 or more years. Contributors will help these teens achieve their goal of demonstrating their skill on the national stage. Lots of hard work went into making the cut. Every contribution puts the goal more within reach.
4. The students are working hard to pay their own way, but we need $1500 for the rental truck to bring all the gear to Dallas and back. The transporter needs $800 in travel expenses for the trip. Handbell musicians use a lot of stuff to perform! On-the-ground transportation in Dallas will cost another $1200. Chaperones, travel insurance, and meals will run another $1000. And Registration Fees for Distinctly Teen — the ringing event for young ringers that takes place at Pinnacle will cost another $1500.
5. In addition to our eternal thanks, every sponsor will receive a sponsorship listing in our program for the entire spring season and for the Pinnacle conference; the undying gratitude of our students; and an official “I HELPED RING IT BRING IT TO DALLAS” tote bag for contributions of $10 – $100; $100 – $250 contributors receive a personalized AMERICAN BRONZE BELL Ornament from Bear Creek Pottery; Contributors of $250 – $500 or more receive a Handbells of the World ornament set; and contributors of $500 or more will receive an engraved Malmark Large Bronze Dinner Bell.
6.Thanks for your help in advance. Please help RING IT BRING IT to Dallas. You can read more about us at http:/’/www.staffordregionalhandbellsociety.org — Please share with your friends.
Spread the word about your campaign!