June 9, 2015 – Cartagena, Colombia – Hotel developer A La Orilla Del Mar Development LLC, a Delaware company, announced today the launch of a seed round funding campaign using the crowdfunding platform crowdfunder.com. The company is targeting to raise up to US$ 6,000,000 to launch development and construction of a 5-star all-inclusive beach resort & spa on a 225 acre piece of land near Cartagena, Colombia.
The resort, called Atolones Beach Resort & Spa, will feature:
- Dedicated areas for Adults Only and Families
- A spectacular 50 acre blue water lagoon surrounded by a white sand beach
- Luxurious Villas and Hotel Rooms situated in and around the lagoon. None less than 60 m2
- Gourmet Dining – 6 dining venues providing a unique, high quality culinary experience
- Lobby, entertainment, and shopping complex
- Variety of pools
- Beach club with pool and restaurant – open to the public
- State of the art Spa
- Complete sports centre and exercise facility
- Unique children’s playground and nursery
In addition to the dividends outlined in the Company’s offering memorandum, early adopters who deposit their investment will be eligible to receive valuable incentives.
Real estate crowdfunding grew 156 percent in 2014, breaking the $1 billion mark, with campaigns ranging in size from less than $100,000 to over $25 million. Overall, real estate crowdfunding is expected to increase by 150 percent, equaling $2.57 billion in 2015, making it one of the fastest-growing industry segments of crowd capitalism. Growing investor interest in crowdfunding platforms is proving crowdfunding to be a legitimate source of funds as compared to traditional banking.
About A La Orilla Del Mar Development LLC
A La Orilla Del Mar Development was set up in Delaware on April 7, 2015 and is owned by A La Orilla Del Mar S.A.S, a Colombia company. Both companies are currently wholly owned by the two founders Alberto Araujo and Leo Desrochers.
For more information, please visit the company at http://www.alaorilladelmar.com, link to YouTube, http://www.crowdfunder.com, and http://www.slideshare.net/marle1120/alodmd-pitch-deck-48889855