MULLIN CUSTOMS SPORTS
Following my stroke in 2013 I have worked very hard to relearn simple everyday tasks, such as walking, writing, using a phone and cooking with only the use of one arm. Spending two years on my recovery has left me with a lot of time to think about the next chapter of my life and the reflection on my softball years lead me to design a range of custom gloves and apparel.
Starting Mullin Custom Sporting Equipment in early 2015 has been a dream come true. I have designed a range of gloves and apparel and I am in the process of engaging suppliers, manufactures and other associated services for a business start up.
How the funds will be used
We are seeking assistance for start up costs to get this dream into production. The funding provided will assist to:
- Fund a business accountant.
- Fund a consultancy firm which facilitates all dealings with suppliers, manufactures, media and advertising, and soliciting interntional buyers.
- Fund Intellectual property rights applications.
- Fund Website setup.
- Fund marketing, including soliciting local buyers.
- Funding any other initial business set up costs.