Mother’s Touch, Inc.
Where Caring and Medical Care Come Together
Mother’s Touch, Inc. is raising $280,000 with a minimum reservation of $10,000.
- Funding Goal$280,000
- Minimum Reservation$10,000
- Open Date05/28/2015
- Closing Date09/30/2015
- Interest (% per year)8.00%
- Term Length (Months)60 months
- Experienced and Profitable operators of 2 prior hospices.
- 15 years as accountant, Registered Nurse, Hospice Founder and Operator
- Targeting the growing Denver area amoung fragmented competition.
- Company Ownership/Legal Entity
Mother’s Touch, Inc., (Referred to hereafter as “Mother’s Touch” or “MT”) is a Corporation currently 100% owned by Patty Nicholas.
The current location is in Wichita, Kansas. As soon as Investor loans are committed, current owners will lease living accommodations in Denver to start their third hospice.
- Three Year Financial Goals (based upon average increase in census of 2 patients per month for first 2 years).
- Year-1 – Total Revenues $826,681 Net Income $132,247
- Year-2 – Total Revenues $2, 286,108 Net Income $730,497
- Year-3 – Total Revenues $3, 000,096 Net Income $1, 042,920
- 3-Years – Total Revenues $6,112,885 Net Income $1,905,664
- Strategy Summarized
- Target the fast growing population in Denver, Colorado and surrounding counties where the potential for increased utilization and taking market share from competitors of hospice care exists.
- Use the management experience gained in two prior hospice start-ups to create a high quality service delivery model and manage the growth potential of the market while maintaining the quality service.
- Make full use of 15 years of administrative and accounting experience as controller for companies as small as 250 employees to as large as Koch Industries of Wichita reporting to the Controller of all Divisions for 2 years. Mother’s Touch will be run efficiently to deliver quality service at optimum cost.
- Develop the service to achieve Medicare certification faster than average using lessons learned in the prior start-ups.
- Focus time and people resources to develop in depth relationships with key people and organizations in the Denver medical and social services community.
- Hire and train a staff that fits the best profile for the quality care our mission requires service-wise.
Introduce and build awareness for the “Mother’s Touch” brand which with excellent operational execution can embody our value proposition in the minds of the community.
Mother’s Touch Plan Details
Accredited Investors may view all offering documents at http://www.motherstouchhospice.com/offering-documents.html
These include: Pitch Deck video, Private Placement Memorandum (3 formats available), Business Plan Executive Summary, Business Plan, Business Plan Appendix, Bond document, Subscription Agreement,
Use the login of [email protected] and the password Log4Success to access the documents.