Gamifying the Internet
- 0 to 150,000 users in less than 30 days
- The fastest growing company in the history of Bitcoin.
- Already partnered with the largest companies in Bitcoin as advertisers
Freebitcoins gamifies the internet by giving users real bitcoins to perform actions. Advertisers in turn gain access to motivated and engaged consumers.
“Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.” – Bob Burg, The Go Giver
Why are we doing this?
Freebitcoins was started to combine bitcoins, advertising and games. Three things that define the internet and provide billions in revenue annually. We believe Bitcoin offered as an incentive is the future of advertising. In one month, more than 152,000 accounts were created for people seeking free bitcoins from us, and all of those users performed actions to receive them. Proving a substantial demand exists for this service.
What will be accomplished…
This business model is ground-breaking and will continue to gain momentum quickly. The next phase will be much more profitable and rewarding to those involved. Not just for the investors, but for our users and advertisers as well. Freebitcoins has created the truly exceptional symbiotic relationship between user and advertiser, with both being rewarded for their actions.
Our past and future key milestones are listed below.
- February 2015 – Freebitcoins.com website launch
- February 2015 – 10,000 users sign-up on the website for the service in the first week
- March 2015 – 150,000 users sign-up on the website for the service in the first month
- June 2015 – Free advertising model will be converted to paid advertising (revenue)
- December 2015 – 1,000,000 user mark will be crossed
10,000 User Accounts Created within 1 Week of Launching
152,000 User Accounts Created within 1 Month of Launching
170,000 User Accounts Created