Glucose Soothing Beverages & Teas
- Status TAKING RESERVATIONS
- Target $400,000
Pre-money Valuation $6,000,000
- Team Team with 50+ Years Experience in Startups, Venture Cap, GE
- Performance Projected Y1 Revenue of $841K
- Investors Eswaran Tea – Sri Lanka’s First Carbon Neutral Tea Exporter
- Advisors Owner of Green Seed, Co-Founder of AMAZONIA
Carela offers GLUCOSE SOOTHING RTD beverages & traditional tea canisters that burst with flavor… and contain no sugar! Carela’s super veggie, BITTER MELON, is commonly known to soothe glucose levels.
Concerned about your sugar? Watching after your glucose? Know a friend who does? Carela is THE beverage for anyone who is “Glucose Concerned.”
Ron is Chairman of DayRiver and oversees all portfolio business activity. Prior to DayRiver, Ron was a Partner at Blenheim Chalcot (BC), a leading London based venture investor with approximately $350 Million under management (GBP £200M). Ron often held Executive Management & Board roles within many of the portfolio businesses to focus on growth, Public-Private Partnerships and to execute operational and financial plans. and holds an Executive MBA from The Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
Gloria is a Managing Director with DayRiver and brings an extensive skillset to Carela. In London, Gloria served as chairperson of the Hampton Hill Association and worked in an analytical capacity for Blenheim Chalcot. Prior to London, Gloria served as a finance director and investor liasonin New York for an internet start-up and held positions within GE Capital, GE Treasury, and the Equity Capital Group at GE. Gloria holds a bachelor’s degree from George Washington University.
Daniel is a Director with DayRiver and works across all portfolio companies. At Blenheim Chalcot, Daniel was responsible for strategic development of new investments in the business & financial services sectors. Daniel holds a B.S. in Economics from Duke University and attended the London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE).
- Nico Riggio CEO and Founder of Good Indulgence BrandsCo-Founded and led AMAZONIA Beverages -an independent beverage company based …
- David Wilson Owner and Founder of Green Seed Group22 years of international marketing experience with global brands including …
- Adam Smith Executive Creative Director of Advent IntegratedAdam advises Advent clients in 21 countries from a vantage …
- James Fellowes Advisor
- RevenueProjected Y1 Revenue of $841K
- DistributionSpecialty, Conventional, Direct-to-Consumer
- StatusTAKING RESERVATIONS
- Target $400,000
- Reserved NEW
- Pre-money Valuation$6,000,000
- Round Type Equity
- Entity Type C-Corp