Makes Learning As Much Fun As Playing
Playground Sessions is raising $1,500,000 with a minimum reservation of $10,000.
- Funding Goal$1,500,000
- Current Reservations$810,000
- Pre-money Valuation$6,800,000
- Open Date05/21/2015
- Closing Date06/30/2015
- Co-created by music legend Quincy Jones
- Distribution at Guitar Center, world’s largest music retailer
- Global publishing agreements with majors: Sony, EMI, Universal, Warner
The ultimate technology for learning to play musical instruments by using the fun nature of Guitar Hero combined with the active learning of Rosetta Stone.
Co-created by Quincy Jones, Playground Sessions is a music learning software company that uses video tutorials and interactive gaming to teach people how to play musical instruments in a fun way. It’s the ultimate technology for anyone who has that desire to express themselves through music.
Playground Sessions delivers the convenience and active learning of Rosetta Stone with the fun and social nature of Guitar Hero.
- $10,000 – Every investor receives two Lifetime Memberships to Playground Sessions along with a signed copy of “Q: The Autobiography of Quincy Jones”
- $25,000 – Above plus Quincy Jones Harman Headphones
- $50,000 – Above plus framed Thriller Vinyl record signed by Quincy Jones (limit 5)
- $100,000 – Above plus visit Quincy in the studio while he’s producing an album (limit 2)
- $250,000 + – Everything in the $50,000 Perk PLUS 2 tickets to fly to the Montreaux Jazz Festival in Switzerland to meet and hang with Quincy Jones at a VIP party (limit 2)
90% gross margin plus $800,000 in sales to date with profitable months
18,000+ users with 4,000+ current subscribers
Global publishing agreements with Sony, EMI, Universal, Warner Music Group & Disney
Music legend and Co-Creator Quincy Jones invested in this round
Distribution Partnership with Yamaha, the #1 musical instrument manufacturer in the world
Distribution at Guitar Center, the world’s largest music retailer