Organized by the yoga community, #YOGAforNEPAL is a physical and online event on May 12th to bring together yoga enthusiasts at all levels to help raise funds and awareness for the victims of the Nepal earthquake.
The concept is simple:
Help raise critically needed money for supplies and shelter for earthquake victims in Nepal. On Tuesday, May 12th, do your practice, share the message with your social networks, and encourage your friends and local studios to participate. We’ve even prepared some graphics here for you to share, and are including some helpful advice on getting the word out.
How to help:
We are proud to partner with Crowdrise on creating a transparent and cost-effective funding solutions. You can help us in the following ways:
1) We have set up the following page to collect money for Save the Children.
2) Help organize an event at your local studio and donate the proceeds to the #YOGAforNEPAL page, or set up a page to benefit a charity of your choice. Just remember to use #YOGAforNEPAL when you do.
3) Use #YOGAforNEPAL on your social media posts.
4) Share this graphic online to help us get the word out.
5) If you are a studio and want to participate, please share your logo and URL with us, and tell us how you’d like to be involved.