Sierra Lifestyle, Inc.
California’s new outdoor retail and adventure group – 15% interest payable quarterly and potential 9X return on investment!
- Mammoth is on the verge of it’s biggest development. An avalanche of business is on the way and Sierra Lifestyle is in position to benefit
- Grow on the back of a massive $600M expansion campaign for Mammoth Mountain
- Sierra Lifestyle has just acquired 4 brick & mortar stores and 3 online stores in Mammoth Lakes and Bishop, CA
- Our combined stores have a long history in Mammoth & Bishop and we are preparing for substantial growth with the new investment
- We are also rolling up and acquiring well-established privately owned retail stores in the California urban markets and aligning with the Mammoth Mountain marketing strategy
- Sales for the past 3 years have averaged $7.5 million per year. Projected sales for the current 2014/15 fiscal year are $12 million growing to $85 million in 2020.
- Investment opportunities to take advantage of this unique opportunity:
1) Series A preferred equity with potential 9 X investment return. Investment to support roll up and acquisition.
2) Convertible Notes with a 15% annual interest rate, payable quarterly, to support inventory expansion.
MARKET OPPORTUNITY, INVESTMENT & PERKS
- People need to get away from the urban sprawl and re-connect with nature
- Regional urban markets in California and Nevada with 38 million people and greater western market of 60 million people.
- Big Box stores with mediocre product offerings and limited expert sales support have reduced their outdoor sports offerings
- Family owned retail stores with experienced personnel are under pressure from Big Box stores and online sales
- The US retail sporting goods industry annual revenue is approximately $400 billion
- New demand of $12 billion per year driven by young people and women
- Tremendous opportunity to address the soaring need for an experience-driven lifestyle brand in the West similar to REI, LL Bean and the hunting & fishing lifestyle brands of Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s
- Sierra Lifestyle is raising $2 Million through 2 year convertible notes
- 4 Investment levels $ 5,000 / $ 10,000 $ 20,000 / $ 50,000+
- 15% interest rate per year paid out quarterly
- Convertible to equity with potential 9-15X return on investment
- Each investment level comes with a special perk package (see below)
- Investors receive credit vouchers for the full amount of their investment
- The vouchers can be used at all of our stores – brick & mortar and online anytime during the 2 year investment term
- Redemptions made with the vouchers will be deducted from the investment amount and interest adjusted accordingly
- You have the peace of mind knowing that your investment is secure because you can turn it into great products anytime
Sierra Lifestyle Perks
Silver Level: $ 5,000 Investment
• Free 2-day rental of snowboard/ski or bicycle packages for 2 guests in Mammoth Lakes, CA
• Sierra welcome gift basket • Dinner for 2 guests in Mammoth Lakes, CA
Gold Level: $ 10,000 Investment
• Same as Silver Level plus
• Historical tour including day spa at natural hot springs
Platinum Level: $ 20,000 Investment
• Same Gold Level plus
• ATV or Snowmobile Tour for 2 guests (season based)
Diamond Level: $ 50,000+ Investment
• Same as Platinum Level plus
• Airfare for 2 guests to Mammoth Lakes
• Season pass to Mammoth Mountain for 2 guests
Sierra Lifestyle acquired 4 well established retail stores with 3 online stores in Mammoth Lakes and Bishop, CA
Consolidated our database of more than 60,000 customers developed over decades
Acquired enterprise computer system which integrates brick & mortar and online stores
Sierra Lifestyle has projected sales in 2014/15 of $12 million growing to $85 million in 2020/21
Exit value at 2020/21 is projected to be $223 million, a 9 times return on investment
- We have 4 retail stores in Bishop and Mammoth, CA with 3 online stores
- Strategy to acquire family owned retail stores in the urban markets
- Investors receive gift vouchers for 100% of the investment
We offer winter and summer sports equipment, sportswear, footwear, fashion for ladies, western wear, home décor and adventure tours and will grow from $12 million to $85 million in 2020/21.