What Group Investments Ltd is a multi-faceted financial services distribution business. Our aim is to deliver value for money financial products to a neglected mass market, through a range of complimentary distribution mechanisms across our 3 divisions.
These divisions include our franchised network of partners (What Partnership), our strategic telesales partners (What Business Partnership) and our own direct protection sales force (What Direct), all of which use web based product platforms provided by us.
Our Distribution Divisions
1. What Partnership is our franchised network of Regional Partners and Associate Partners providing clients with:
– access to leading personal protection and life insurance (What Protect)
– estate planning services (What Inherit) and
– other financial products and services such as secured loans (What Money).
Additionally, the franchise provides a range of additional services to the small-medium size enterprises (SME) business market (What Business Solutions). We have sold 33 franchise territories across the UK to 24 individual Regional Partners (RPs – Franchisees) since we launched in January 2013. Additionally, there are currently 38 self-employed sales people known as Associate Partners working within those franchises.
2. What Business Partnership, provides our What Protect platform to our call centre business partners who utilize our platform and their staff to distribute financial products directly to the general public.
3. What Direct is our specialist face to face life insurance division utilising our own employed staff. This business is focused on meeting the needs of personal clients only and focuses on providing them with market leading life insurance products with solutions from across the whole of the market (What Protect). They also identify leads for the franchise partners in related areas.
The Franchise (What Partnership) was launched in January 2013, the telesales operations (What Business Partnership) went live in April 2014 and the direct sales force operation (What Direct) commenced in September 2014.
What Group Investments Ltd is offering Ordinary Shares through this funding round. The rights attached to all classes of shares are shown in the Articles of Association attached to the pitch.