The Nest of Lighting
- Status OPEN
- Maximum $5,700,000
- Team CEO led the organization responsible for the connected home
- Performance > $700K pre-orders increasing at $10K per week., Pre-orders expected to exceed $1M before production
- Customers Technology early adopters – similar customers to Nest
- Category Internet of Things, connected home, lighting control
- Potential Acquirers Philips, GE, Lutron, Leviton, Google, Apple, Microsoft
Plum makes lighting and appliance control easy and affordable. Our Wi-Fi enabled lightpad is the first product of its kind. Competitively priced and easy to install, it provides the incredible convenience of controlling your lights from your smart phone from anywhere in the world.
Utz has 25 years in the connected home space. For the last five years, Utz served as CEO and Chairman of the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association (CEDIA). Prior to that, Utz owned a top-100 electronic system contractor, designing and installing connected home electronic systems for the rich and famous.
Glen has 25 years of experience in the semiconductor industry, focusing on microprocessors for consumer electronics. He’s worked at large companies like AMD and Freescale, but has spent the bulk of his time at six successful consumer technology startups.
Rich is an operations and engineering executive with over 20 years of experience bringing technology products to market. He has background in multiple disciplines which makes him an ideal leader for this complex project. Rich has an impeccable track record for bringing products to market on time and on budget.
ey Valuation $10,000,026
- Revenue> $700K pre-orders increasing at $10K per week.
- GrowthPre-orders expected to exceed $1M before production
- CategoryInternet of Things, connected home, lighting control
- DistributionDirect today w/ planned omni-channel (wholesale, commercial)
- CustomersTechnology early adopters – similar customers to Nest
- Maximum $5,700,000
- Pre-money Valuation$10,000,026
- Round Type Equity
- Entity Type C-Corp