Facial Bar and Skincare Line
Newport Beach, CA
- Status TAKING RESERVATIONS
- Target $425,000
Additional Conversion Discount Available
The first $200,000 of Notes to close shall receive an additional 15% discount of the unit price upon conversion. See offering documents for more information.
“Facialworks has the necessary tools to change the way men and woman approach their beauty routine. With strong branding, customer experience and management team, the business is ready for wider expansion.”
- Team Exec team with 8 years of skincare experience.
- Performance 12-month trailing revenue of $210K, 11% monthly growth since launch
- Customers Target demographic is women 28-38 who are moms/working pros.
- Category Skincare services & products
- Potential Acquirers PE/IPO or potential aquisition by large skincare company.
- Advisors Jeremy Triefenbach, Former Controller of DryBar
Facialworks is reinventing the day spa experience with fast, affordable, no-downtime treatments in a stylish facial bar setting.
Mr. Gilboa founded Facialworks in 2013. Prior to that, he launched several other skincare businesses, Skintologist and Yogi Wipe. He previously held a management position with a publicly traded commercial lender and is a graduate of USC.
Mrs. Gilboa founded Facialworks in 2013. Previously, she launched two skincare ventures, Skintologist and Yogi Wipe. Mrs. Gilboa is a licensed esthetician who trained under the top plastic surgeons in Los Angeles and a prominent Orange County medical spa.
Founder & CEO, Stage 1 Financial Controller, Drybar, LLC Sr. Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Revenue12-month trailing revenue of $210K
- Growth11% monthly growth since launch
- CategorySkincare services & products
- CustomersTarget demographic is women 28-38 who are moms/working pros.
- StatusTAKING RESERVATIONS
- Target $425,000
- Round Type Convertible Note
- Entity Type LLC