all natural nuts with a mission
- Status TAKING RESERVATIONS
- Target $250,000
Pre-money Valuation $1,700,000
“bobbysue’s nuts! offers a unique opportunity to capitalize on an entrepreneur’s passion, a fantastic differentiated product and growing momentum. The company is also positioned to benefit from America’s desire for high quality healthy snacks and a compelling mission. “
- Team Mother/Son Team with 10+ years in Consumer Packaged Goods
- Performance 2013 Revenue $309K, Revenue Growth 27% (2013 vs 2012)
- Customers Whole Foods, Nordstrom, Kroger, Yankee Stadium
- Category Salty Snacks
- Potential Acquirers Multiple CPG and PE companies
- Advisors Sam Martin CEO A&P & Richard Berstein Chair Manischewitz
Our mission is to provide delicious, all natural, mixed nuts, from the founder’s family recipe, while donating a portion of proceeds to helping homeless animals. Combining almonds, cashews and pecans with select spices, a dash of sweetness and egg whites from humanely raised chickens, bobbysue’s nuts! promotes cardiovascular health, boosts your immune system and packs a protein punch sure to please!
Barb is Partner and founder of bobbysue’s nuts! She manages the daily operations and is responsible for sales, marketing, PR, wholesale distribution and customer service. She has been a member of the Board of Directors of the SPCA of Westchester since 2001 and its Secretary since 2003. In 2010, Barb won the “Women of Excellence Creative Star Award” from the National Association of Female Executives. She graduated with a BA from the University of Maryland with a degree in Journalism and Communication.
Adam is Barb’s son and manages the finance, food production, operations and large scale retailer/distributor relationships. He combines strong quantitative skills with highly developed intrapersonal skills to allow him to work well with BSN’s employees, suppliers, and large accounts. Prior to bobbysue’s nuts!, Adam worked in wealth management for Wells Fargo Bank and taught and managed at snow-sports schools in Vail, Colorado and Queenstown, New Zealand. Adam holds a BA from Colgate University in Economics and an MBA from the University of Washington (Foster) with a focus in Entrepreneurial Finance.
- Revenue2013 Revenue $309K
- GrowthRevenue Growth 27% (2013 vs 2012)
- CategorySalty Snacks
- DistributionGrocery, Specialty Markets, Hotels, Airports, Coffee Shops
- CustomersWhole Foods, Nordstrom, Kroger, Yankee Stadium
- StatusTAKING RESERVATIONS
- Target $250,000
- Pre-money Valuation$1,700,000
- Round Type Equity
- Entity Type LLC