Transparent supply chain for the global Maker Movement.
WE’VE is raising $300,000 with a minimum reservation of $5,000.
- Funding Goal$300,000
- Minimum Reservation$5,000
- Interest (% per year)4.00%
- Term Length (Months)18 months
- Valuation Cap$7,015,000
- Conversion Discount (%)20%
- Warrant Coverage (%)N/A
- Open Date05/13/2015
- Closing Date07/14/2015
- Highly successful Q4 2014 Pop Up concept to roll out Q3 2015
- Successful partners with 78 co-ops with over 4,000 exclusive products
- Current known investors and advisers
Your connection to conscious design, WE’VE enables anyone to design collaboratively with makers. Transparency is shared via artisans’ step by step “making” videos.
WE’VE is a for-profit startup transforming relationships between buyers, artisans and designers.
We build and grow transparent supply chains of collaboratively-designed accessories and home goods via a global online collective of curated, skilled artisans.
In 12 months, we have 78 maker groups with over 4,000 products, and we are generating revenues.
- Peter Thiel
- Allen Blue (Co-Founder of LinkedIn)
- Rafe Furst (Chief Investment Officer of Crowdfunder)
- Emil Capital Private Equity
Launched Private Beta Site Q1 2014
Announced Partnership with Technology Company – ThoughtWorks
Investment from Emil Capital Private Equity Fund
Formed Partnerships with 78 Cooperatives
Hired Lead Marketer & Growth Hacker to team
Successful San Francisco Pop Up- Westfield Mall-Rolling out Pop Up model
Launched new responsive design
Have over 4,000 exclusive product skus collaboratively-designed and adding additional artisan groups to scale further.