- Status OPEN
- Target $400,000
- Raised NEW
Pre-money Valuation $4,513,329
- Team Exec team with 30+ years building successful ventures
- Performance $121K revenue LTM; $5.7M projected 2015
- Customers Best Buy.com, Harris Communications, eTailz, MaxiAids, Skymall
- Investors Ron LeMay, Chairman GoGo, fmr CEO Sprint PCS & Japan Telecom
Trellie’s first foray into the market was Trellie Classic, a simple Bluetooth charm that hangs on the outside of a handbag and flashes upon an incoming or missed call. This pilot product has sold over 3,500 units since launching late 2013 generating $127,000 in sales. This product was the precursor to the company’s newest product, smart jewelry, which is scheduled to launch in April 2015.
Claude is a wireless VC and startup veteran holding various leadership roles at Digital Sports Ventures, Catholic Content and Transportation.com. Previously he was an Associate at OpenAir Equity Partners.
A SaaS executive by background, Jason has an extensive background in business development and operations formerly as VP at Saepio (SaaS) and Client Executive at Cerner generating $45M in margin selling software as a service. He also owns a private real estate investment firm.
An energetic and innovative entrepreneur, Heidi has vast experience in emerging tech, consumer products and influencer marketing strategy. She Co-Founded Third Screen Media which was acquired by AOL for $100M+ in 2007.
- Jennifer Darmour AdvisorFounder, ElectricFoxy (wearable tech lab), Former Director of Design, Artefact, …
- Anita Newton AdvisorCurrent VP Marketing, AdKnowledge; Formerly VP of Retail & Digital …
- Karen Webster AdvisorCurrent President & Cofounder of Glitterrings, Inc. (fashion jewelry). Formerly …
- Thad Langford AdvisorFormer CEO of Zave Networks (acq. GOOG), Current GM at …
- Tracy Nolan AdvisorCurrent President of ERV, SVP of Hyla Mobile. Former VP …
- Maxine Clark AdvisorFounder & former CEO Build-A-Bear Workshop Director, Foot Locker Former …