ehumanlife | doctors anytime, anywhere
ehumanlife | doctors anytime, anywhere™
Patients around the globe now have immediate access 24/7 to some of the world’s top physicians and psychologists via live on-demand medical video visits.
From any mobile device or web browser, patients can receive medical advice for their mild illnesses from primary care physicians and second opinions for their diagnosis from international specialists.
When visiting a doctor, patients can share their health records with absolute privacy and security since ehumanlife accomplishes HIPAA and HL7 compliances and all data is encrypted.
Doctors can also expand the scope of their practice, earn additional income, manage their own agenda and enhance their international reputation by caring for patients and sharing knowledge through medical lectures and scientific articles.
Our goal is to facilitate communication within healthcare, either between doctors and patients, or between doctors, and to do so in a manner that sidesteps the typical impediments to the spread of care such as geographical, political, or financial limitations.
If living in a developing country, why can’t one have access to top notch health care? If a physician develops a new technique, why can’t this knowledge be spread to all corners of the globe? This is our mission at ehumanlife.
Traction & Accomplishments
- Patients worldwide
- Public/Private Hospitals
- Insurance Groups
- SEO & SEM Strategy
- Addressed population: 500M people
- Platform available in 13 countries in 3 languages.
- Android App
- iOS App: coming soon.
- Partnership: Direct access to 200,000 US Physicians.
- Alliances: +20 hospitals in 7 countries. Presence in 13 countries worldwide.
- IP protected and $500,000 investment received. Experienced and competitive officers and board members.
- Three weeks online. Starting having revenue.
How We’re Different
Intellectual property and patents:
- “Method and system for online delivery of healthcare” patent at USPTO SN: 62/043,043
- “ehumanlife™” Brand Registry at USPTO SN: 86/339844
- “ehumanlife™” Brand Registry at OAMI (EUROPE) SN: 013188032
- “doctors anytime, anywhere™” Brand Registry at USPTO SN: 86/411642
- Operative in 13 countries from America, Europe and Oceania.
- Absolute privacy and security since ehumanlife accomplishes HIPAA and HL7 compliances and all data is encrypted.
- Our engineers have crafted an algorithm based on symptoms to select the top physicians for each patient.