Palm Beach, FL 33401, US
– A new, venture-backed, pre-revenue/seed-stage “Luxury Fashion House,” founded by serial entrepreneurs/experienced startup investors, Valerie (VLD) & Camille (YCD)
– Headquartered in Palm Beach, FL, with manufacturing in NY & LA
– Has some traction with users, clients, & strategic partners, in addition to two investors
– A contraction of streetname “Rue HERMEL,” where VLD & YCD met and lived in Paris, & their last name “DELTOR”
– After years of creating collections for other houses, VLD & YCD felt the need to launch their own brand, and thus offer their perception of fashion.
– By juxtaposing their respective designs, from both of their personalities & creative journey, could be born a new label:
* of a refined style
* full of minimalism
* studied and innovative cuts
* a fresh new look
* classic in appearance
* but, upon closer look, filled with luxurious details
* subtle & elegant
* Details that sign their creations in the most beautiful of possibilities
VLD & YCD have:
* Explored the potential of the HERMEL DELOR concept
* Promoted the line through social & regular fashion industry networks
* Built a true HERMEL DELOR COLLECTIONS fan base & potential clients including: artists, actors, celebrities, socialites, photographers, models, fashion magazine editors
* Gained the support of other designers and other fashion industry insiders
* Received warm feedbacks from various store buyers/merchandisers
* Attracted the interest of potential investors
– Plans to design, create & sell, to an initial clientele 25/50 years old, high-end & accessible price point luxury Ready-to-Wear & accessories for:
? Day: dresses, skirts, pants, shirts, blouses, coats, sweaters, t-shirts, suits, & other sportswear
? Evening: elevated gowns/cocktail dresses
? Weekend: casual elegance, for beach &/or country houses, for lounging/relaxing in her urban dwelling
? Distributed thru upscale specialty multi-brand shops & e-commerce portals
Products / Services
* High-end & accessible price point luxury Ready-to-Wear & accessories
* Initial target clientele between: 20/50 yrs old
* Distributed through specialty multi-brand shops & e-commerce portals.
* Targeted & refined our competition as conscientiously & honestly as possible,
* Maintain level of creativity, innovation & quality set by our competitors
* Competitors are well established houses, w/ substantially more financial resources:
** Armani, Jil Sander, Prada, Calvin Klein, Proenza Schouler, A. Wang, Isabel Marant & Haider Ackermann.
HERMEL DELOR is recognizable for:
* The purity of its modern and exclusive cuts
* Exceptional quality of workmanship
* Selection of fine fabrics, values that is recognized in the collections of Calvin Klein & Jil Sander.
* A collection for a sensual woman suggesting all but shows nothing, never.
* Trendsetting and timeless
* Evoke an immediate envy to be acquired the moment it is presented on the runway.
Managing Director Executive Officer
Valerie L. DELTOR
* 20 years as a Fashion Designer * Worked in various Parisian and foreign fashion houses * Her debuts within Parisian Design Studio, AIR SCREEN BUREAU DE STYLE, instilled in her a passion for SPORTSWEAR, for men and women. * In Morocco’s INDUCOTEX, was brought in as a fashion consultant and HEAD OF DESIGN of Cut & Sew Knit & Woven Sportswear for Men, Women and Children. * Soon, joined NAFNAF, Paris, where she became CREATIVE DIRECTOR. * In U.S., collaborated with brands such as REBECCA BEESON, ANNE KLEIN, SCHOTT NYC.
Managing Director Executive Officer
• Formerly of the prestigious PARSONS SCHOOL OF DESIGN, he began his apprenticeship with MICHAEL LEVA (former disciple of Geoffrey Beene), today CREATIVE DIRECTOR at VICTORIA’s SECRETS) • Joined the same master, GEOFFREY BEENE, a great treasure of American Fashion, whose right hand at the time was ALBERT ELBAZ, current CREATIVE DIRECTOR for LANVIN, and with talent globally known. • Followed with successive collaborations with different design houses such asDonna Karan, Balenciaga, Elie Tahari, Calvin Klein … • More recently, as Chief of Studio for LLOYD KLEIN COUTURE, Beverly Hills, California, where he conceived and designed high-end collections of dresses and other tailored pieces for and catered to the need of a clientele of the most notables of A-List Hollywood celebrities.