Fundrs aims to become the first complete digital asset platform on the internet with automated multi-signature escrows services.
Fundrs.org is raising $2,500,000 with a minimum reservation of $5,000.
- Funding Goal$2,500,000
- Minimum Reservation$5,000
- Pre-money Valuation$600,000
- Open Date05/10/2015
- Closing DateN/A
- International (escrow) transactions processed within minutes
International transactions will be possible in minutes (confirmed in seconds) instead of days between different currencies worldwide at lowest cost and fastest speed. Send value like sending an email.
Fundrs develops and facilitates a digital payment gateway based on the Blockchain technology. Available in the different languages Chinese, Russian and English.
This new technology allows people to exchange value worldwide through the internet at highest speed and very low fees. Every user has control over their own funds.
Our services will include international transactions, wich will be transfered within minutes (confirmed in seconds) instead of days, between different currencies, at lowest fees ever.
On top of those transactions there are additional services like multi-signature escrow accounts.
The decentralized blockchain acts like a trusted third party holding the funds untill there are atleast two digital signatures.
The Blockchain registry can be compared to a global digital notary. Each transaction is controlled by a network of millions of computers so there is always a consensus on the network over all the transactions, wich cannot be tempered with.
This ensures maximum buyer and seller protection at extremely low cost.
Information video about the blockchain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVAluSL9SU
Customize your own Fundrs Dashboard
The blockchain innovation is in my opinion comparable to the advent of the Internet (e-mail). The Internet allows us to exchange information internationally, free and fast. Now it is possible to send money like an email.
• Implementation of high frequency trading bots on the digital finance markets.
• Building and implementing Proof of Work (POW) and Proof of Stake (POS) digital finance networks. Including central and de-central digital finance networks, mining ASICS and nodes.
• Designing and building blockchain technology based products.
• Facilitating Coin Daemon Remote Procedure Call (RPC) and multi-signature applications.