Natural, bottled, craft cocktails
- Status TAKING RESERVATIONS
- Target $2,000,000
Pre-money Valuation $10,260,000
- Team Seasoned executives with startup and beverage experience
- Performance 2014 Revenue: $319K in just three cities, up 457% from 2013
- Potential Acquirers Diageo, Constellation, Beam, Starbucks, Pernod Ricard
- Advisors B. Lachky, former Anheuser EVP, and bev expert Bump Williams
Austin Cocktails is a line of award-winning, bottled, craft cocktails made with five-times distilled vodka and fine, natural ingredients sourced from all over the globe.
Because all Austin Cocktails are sweetened with organic, golden agave, these premium cocktails are naturally low calorie.
Kelly Gasink is a highly successful entrepreneur having previously co-founded three businesses, two of which were sold to publicly traded companies. For her work as an entrepreneur, Kelly was named one of Wall Street Journal’s “Faces of a New Generation of Leaders and Entrepreneurs.” Across her career, Kelly has developed core competencies in formulating and executing growth strategies, managing business development teams and overseeing key client relationships. She graduated from Stanford with a degree in Economics and Latin American Studies and from Harvard with an MPP.
Prior to co-founding Austin Cocktails, Jill Burns ran her own marketing and public relations company that built and executed innovative strategies for emerging brands ranging from consumer products to technology companies such as StubHub. She was most passionate about one of her clients—a start-up beverage that ultimately was bought by Post. After her marketing meetings, she would often find herself in the food science lab, focus groups and design meetings. Taking a multi-year deep dive into the beverage development world laid the foundation for her role as co-founder of Austin Cocktails. Jill brings her passion for creativity and her standards of excellence to both her drink development and consumer marketing responsibilities. She graduated with a Communications degree from Santa Clara and was on the women’s golf team.
- Revenue2014 Revenue: $319K in just three cities, up 457% from 2013
- Distribution#1 & #2 US Distributors (SWS & RNDC). Retail, arenas, hotels
- StatusTAKING RESERVATIONS
- Target $2,000,000
- Pre-money Valuation$10,260,000
- Round Type Equity
- Entity Type LLC