Yoga is for every body and everybody!
CC Yoga unites you with an incredible community of people to help you with your yoga practice.
Collective Container Yoga is transforming yoga in the Denver/Lakewood Area and invites you to join the transformation! We have committed to a 1 year lease in our new space while we are on the hunt for a shipping container.
Shipping containers come over from other countries filled with consumer products ready for us to purchase. Once the containers are emptied they don’t go back to China or wherever they came from, they just become dust collectors. The reason we don’t recycle them is due to the fact that steel is so cheap to make therefore they just make more! So we found a new purpose for them… a yoga studio, bike shop, and brew co. We want to build a community around businesses housed in recycled shipping containers.We plan to break this venture into 3 phases. The first phase is yoga, the second is bikes, and the third is brews!
Why yoga first? Well yoga is fairly simple. All you need is a teacher, a community, and a lovely space:
While we have the teacher, the community, and the lovely space we need you to help make sure we start this Container Collective Yoga off to a great start! Our intention is to use the $33,000 raised to have rent for our current space while we track down some shipping containers and land for the future.
We are focused on supporting eco-friendly, local companies so all our rewards will be made here in America in a sustainable manner that will allow us to live healthy and happy together! Here are a preview of some of the rewards! Please reach out to us with any questions you may have.
CC Yoga Mug:
Flows like Water- Yoga Cards:
40 Days of Yoga:
- WELCOME PACKET – The packet will include an outline of the 40 Days reading assignments plus a place to do your excavation questions and food journaling.
- DAILY EMAILS – You will receive a daily email from Container Collective Yoga with a bit of inspiration and focus for the day.
- READING AND JOURNALING – You will use the 40 Days to Personal Revolution book written by Baron Baptiste as a guide (this is not included). You will also be journaling everyday with outlined self-inquiry questions to create an inner dialogue.
- YOGA PRACTICES – The 40 days includes 6 yoga podcasts (20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 minutes, 1 for each week) to use on the days that you are unable to make it to your community studio to practice.
- MEDITATION – This happens twice daily! You will be given 6 guided meditation podcasts (5, 10,15, 20, 25, 30 minutes, 1 for each week).
- MINDFUL EATING – You will be paying attention to the kinds of foods that you put in your body every day for the 40 days. The 40 days does include 3 days of gentle detoxification during week 4!
My name is Brittany Maxwell Hopkins and I am married to Russ Hopkins. Together we have been on many adventures and dedicated our lives to sustainable living. He‘s from Wisconsin. I’m from Texas. Ava is our border collie/aussie mix. We met while he was in art school and I was dancing with a company in Chicago. We fell in love with Colorado before we were invited to move to Utah for eight years to teach at an international school. While there, Russ learned how to convert their cars to run on waste vegetable oil and we built (with our very own hands and the help of incredible friends) a straw bale home. And then we went to Beijing, China to teach dance and art. Because of health reason I couldn’t stay in China, which meant it was time for me to come back and get started on our dream life situation (yoga, bikes, and brews!). Russ moves home, May 31st from China. It’s great that we finally made it back to the city we’ve always wanted to be in and are stoked to share our passions with this incredible community thru Container Collective!