Pathfinder Partners Oppty. Fund V-A, L.P.
San Diego, California
- Seasoned fund manager with excellent track record launching 5th opportunity fund
- Outstanding brand reputation and deep relationships drive robust deal flow pipeline
- Experienced management team generates investor confidence…
About this Fund
Over $30M raised to date.
Pathfinder Partners Opportunity Fund V-A, L.P. focuses on value-add, opportunistic, and distressed properties in which significant value can be achieved through renovation programs. Investments are primarily residential real estate properties, including apartments, single-family homes, condominiums, townhomes and developable lots, in mid-tier metro areas including San Diego, Denver, Phoenix, Seattle and Portland.
Target returns are 12% to 14% net IRR with a 1.6x to 1.8x equity multiple to the investor.
Please view the PPM for full details.
- The General Partner is committing $5 million to the Fund
- Pathfinders focuses on smaller real estate investments that are “below the radar” of mega-sized real estate funds and too large for local buyers and developers; we only acquire properties where we can add significant value
- Pathfinder leverages our extensive relationships, strong reputation and the trust built with our investors and operating partners through the management of our previous funds
- Target Returns: 18% to 20% gross and 12% to 14% net IRR with 1.6x to 1.8x equity multiple to investor
- Pathfinder Partners Opportunity Fund V-A, L.P. and parallel fund Pathfinder Partners Opportunity Fund V, L.P. held an initial closing in January 15, 2015, receiving approximately $30 million in initial commitments
- Final closing date: on or before December 31, 2015