Rivalfly National Network, LLC
Rivalfly – Mobile Game Platform for Hospitality Venues
Rivalfly National Network, LLC is raising $500,000 with a minimum reservation of $10,000.
- Four major distributors have signed Distributor Agreements.
- Testing results have exceeded projection assumptions.
- Initial rollout is underway in Colorado, Illinois & Florida.
Gamification for hospitality venues, with face to face, competitive mobile game playing for points and prizes, creates longer patron dwell times, more return visits and patron loyalty.
- Funding Goal $500,000
- Minimum Reservation $10,000
- Pre-money Valuation $1,666,000
- Open Date 01/19/2015
- Closing Date 05/31/2015
Why We Started This Company
Mobile game playing is huge and fast growing. Patrons of hospitality venues play mobile games but play by themselves. The venue is receiving no benefit from solitary game playing. Providing locations their own mobile game platform, played by their patrons in competition with other patrons, will build location business through longer patron dwell times, more patron return visits and patron loyalty. This concept builds upon our history of finding and selling business building products to hundreds of thousands of hospitality venues nationwide.
What Sets Us Apart
Experienced in building, selling and installing a national network of in-location, TV-monitor based, entertainment systems.
Experienced in working with a national network of distributors which has been selling business building products to more than 250,000 venues for decades.
Have worked for over 14 months developing a unique, industry leading technology platform, and live testing has proven its functionality, and its attraction to hospitality patrons. Have completed several weeks of live testing of functionally and have commenced initial roll out in Denver, Colorado.
The cutting edge technology syncs the Rivalfly platform with the TV monitors in each location and with every mobile device playing our mobile games in the location.
Our Keys To Success
Four major distributors have agreed to distribute our Mobile Game Platform.
Testing shows our platform engages patrons, increasing dwell times and return visits, and patron loyalty to the location.
Our breakthrough hardware has reduced capex costs to less than $50/monitor.
BUSINESS PLAN EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
RIVALFLY NATIONAL NETWORK BUSINESS PLAN
1. Mission and goal: market effective business building entertainment products to hospitality venues world-wide.
2. Concept: use a location-exclusive mobile game platform to convert patron mobile game playing from a distraction to a location asset.
3. The Rivalfly Mobile Game Platform offers on-premise mobile game playing in competition with other players, using software which synchronizes the Rivalfly servers with location monitors and with patron smart devices.
4. Competition for the hospitality venue market is primarily POS systems developed by several competitors, and competitive trivia game playing location vs. location by more direct competitors.
5. The Business Model Canvas is a simple presentation of the Business Plan.
6. The Rivalfly team has broad experience in product distribution to the hospitality marketplace and in development of entertainment products for certain hospitality venues.
7. The team has invested over $350,000 and over 13 months in developing the Rivalfly Mobile Game Platform. Functionality has been tested in locations for over three months and rollout has commenced in Colorado.
8. Rivalfly has entered into agreement with four of the nine major hospitality venue distributors pursuant to which they and their Operators will distribute the Rivalfly Mobile Game Platform to their nearly 300,000 locations.
9. The hospitality market consists of hundreds of thousands of businesses. Including sports bars, bars, fast food and casual dining restaurants. A small penetration into this market will provide substantial revenue opportunities.
10. The Rivalfly Mobile Game Platform provides the location with a low cost entertainment system using strong consumer acceptance of mobile game playing and adding competition with points and prizes to winners.
11. Rivalfly has completed its platform; signed up major distributors; obtained copyright and trademark protection; has initiated patent protection; has conducted functionality testing in live locations for many weeks.
12. Rollout has commenced in Colorado, Illinois & Flordia and will continue in the territories in which Distributors have signed agreements to distribute.
13. The Company’s primary revenue source is a $108/month/location. This revenue is shared with Distributors and Operators with Rivalfly retaining $54/month/location. As the Platform achieves break even Player fees for Premium Play will be introduced. The Company projects reaching break even in July, 2015, with just under 2,000 subscribing locations.
14. Cost Structure. See Projections following this Tab. By using rev share with distributors and operators a substantial portion of operational requirements, including sales, installs and servicing, are shifted from Rivalfly to them, reducing payroll and management requirements.
In location testing has been on-going for over three months, and launch is underway in Colorado, Illinois & Florida.
Rivalfy has developed a low-cost, 5-minute install hardware system which reduces capital expenditures and installation costs.
Four major distributors have signed agreements to distribute our Mobile Game Platform. These distributors service over 250,000 locations.